VanPro: World-Class Magnesium Machining Since 1977
Founded in 1977 in east central Minnesota, VanPro is considered an industry leader in machining magnesium and other complex metals. Occupying state of the art facilities totaling 32,000 square feet, we are located in Cambridge, Minnesota, just 45 minutes north of Minneapolis.
- Precision CNC machining
- Contract manufacturing services
- Medical Device Machining
- Machined thixomolded magnesium and die-cast magnesium components including casting and gating design assistance
- Magnesium prototyping, hogouts and production machined from solid AZ31B and other mag alloys
- Finishing and assembly services
- State of the art CNC machine shop facility
Our customers represent a broad and diverse market range. Medical Equipment, Semiconductor, Outdoor Power Equipment, Recreational, Packaging Equipment, and Defense are all markets that have benefitted from our unique approach to machining magnesium.
Our company is committed to providing the highest level of accurate, dependable manufacturing processes and excellence in our customer service and product quality. We assure meeting ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems requirements via SAI Global rigorous review standards/audits.